1. Collection, Use, Disclosure, and Retention of Data
Tevera may collect, use, disclose and retain your personal and non-personal information as described herein. In addition, your data may be transferred to the United States as described in Section 2.
1.1 Collection of your personal information
You can visit the public sections of this Website without identifying yourself or providing personal information. But to gain access to the Services offered through this Website, you must first register with us. When you use this Website, you may affirmatively provide us certain personal information, including but not limited to, the following:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number(s), and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online of offline;
- Content that you create in your account including, but not limited to, files you upload and the data in any forms that you fill out;
- Cookies (described in Section 5)
- Log Files such as access, errors, and IP addresses
- Device data;
When you visit this Website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are recorded activities on this Website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet Protocol Address;
- The name of your unique Internet Service Provider;
- The town/city, county, state, and country from which you use this Website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within the site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived to this Website;
- The pages you viewed on this Website;
- The mouse clicks and keystrokes associated with your interactions with the Website;
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via this Website.
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer this Website, analyze its usage, protect this Website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve your experience.
1.2 How we use your information
We require the above personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To improve our Services and user experience;
- To customize this Website according to your interests and needs;
- To send you email communications regarding product updates, events, and other useful information, though you may, at any time, unsubscribe from these communications;
- To contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, fax, or mail;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
In addition to the above purposes, Tevera reserves the right to use anonymized information to perform research using the information it obtains from users.
1.3 How we disclose your information
We may disclose the information we collect in the following circumstances:
- If you are a student authorized user, we may disclose your personal information to the university at which you are enrolled and the site at which you do your internship/practicum.
- As permitted by law. For example, we may share information with regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over us or if we are required to do so by United States or other applicable law; provide information to protect against fraud; share information with your consent; and give account information to other service providers who work for us or you.
- We may provide your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as to subcontractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Website and Services. More information on our affiliates and service providers can be found in Section 13 below.
1.4 Data storage and retention
Tevera retains data for the duration of the customer’s or member’s business relationship and/or in accordance with applicable data retention and destruction regulation(s). For more information on where and how long your personal information is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please review the below information in Section 13 regarding data storage providers or contact the Tevera Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. International Data Transfer
For individuals in Switzerland, the European Union (EU), and other countries outside the United States, please note that Tevera is a United States based company. If you use the Service, all information, including personal information, will be transferred to Tevera (including third parties to which data was disclosed as described above) in the United States. Although this may include recipients of information located in countries where there may be a lower level of legal protection for your personal information than in your country, we will protect your information in accordance with requirements applicable to the law in your particular jurisdiction. By using the Service, you unambiguously consent to the transfer of your personal information and other information to the United States and elsewhere for the purposes and uses described herein.
3. EU Data Privacy Rights
If you are located in the EU, the General Data Protection Regulation grants you certain rights under the law. In particular, the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information Tevera holds about you. In addition, you have the right to withdraw consent to Tevera’s processing of your personal information, though withdrawal of such consent may result in your inability to use the Service.
Upon request, Tevera will grant individuals reasonable access to personal information that it holds about them. In addition, Tevera will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete information it holds about them. Tevera also relies upon each individual to assist in providing accurate updates of his or her personal information. In order to access, correct, amend, or delete the personal information Tevera holds about you, you can log in to your account or you may contact the Tevera Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
If you have a comment, question, or complaint about how Tevera is handling your personal information, we hope that you contact the Tevera Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to allow us to resolve the matter. In addition, individuals located in the EU may submit a complaint regarding the processing of their personal information to the EU data protection authorities (DPAs). The following link may assist you in finding the appropriate DPA:
4. Links to Other Websites
From time to time, the Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by us. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the processing of your personal information that may occur on other websites. If you decide to provide your personal information to any other websites linked to or from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Payment Card Industry Data Standard
If you are using a credit or debit card on our Website(s), your data is encrypted and stored with a PCI-DSS compliant third-party vendor(s). We never store your credit card or debit card information.
7. People Who Contact Us via Social Media
We use third party providers such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and others to manage our social media interactions.
Social media interaction is maintained through the social media accounts listed above, and all of them have their own privacy policies describing how they collect, process, and store data. Please visit them individually for a reference of their privacy policies.
8. People Who Email Us
We use Google Mail for e-mail system as a third-party service provider. We selected Google because it complies with certain information security requirements, including but not limited to ISO 27001 and EU GDPR. Emails sent by Tevera will default be encrypted in transport by G-Suite.
We do not guaranty that receivers of our emails have encryption enabled or available, therefore it is your responsibility to ensure encryption at your end.
We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. We understand the importance of protecting children’s information, especially in an online environment, and we do not knowingly collect or maintain information about children.
10. Choice of Law
12. Contact Us
Tevera is headquartered in Wisconsin, in the United States. Tevera has appointed an internal compliance officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about Tevera’s personal information policies or practices. The Tevera compliance officer’s name and contact information are as follows:
2321 Jack Breault Drive, Suite 300
Hudson, WI 54016, United States
+1 (715) 245-8000 x7105
13. Affiliates and Service Providers
13.1 Our Partner Affiliated Companies
Tevera is affiliated with Procentive.com, Inc. and BillCare, LLC. through common ownership. We may receive and may share information about you between companies in accordance with the terms and policies, which can be found below.
2321 Jack Breault Drive #200
Hudson, WI 54016, USA
+1 (715) 245-8000
13.2 Our Service Providers
To provide services to visitors and users of our Website, we use a number of third-party service providers for website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis, and other services for Tevera.
We may also share non-personal information with third-parties to assist us with understanding activity patterns for our services. This non-personal information can include aggregated usage data, demographics, referring pages, application and platform types, click counts, etc.
Third-Party Infrastructure Service Providers – Data Storage
|Amazon Web Services, Inc.||Cloud Service Provider||United States|
|Vxchnge||Data Storage Center||United States|
Third-Party Service Providers – Service Specific
|Asana||Workforce Project Management||United States|
|Atlassian. Inc.||Software Project Management||United States|
|Complete Merchant Solutions||Electronic Payment Processing||United States|
|Freshdesk||Cloud-Based Customer Support Services||United States|
|Google Inc.||United States|
|Mailgun Technologies, Inc.||Cloud-based Email Notification Services||United States|
|Raygun||User Experience Services||United States|
|Sales Force||Marketing and Sales||United States|
|Sumologic||Cloud Based Analytics||United States|
|Zendesk, Inc||Cloud-based Customer Support Services||United States|
|Zoom Video Communications||Video Conferencing||United States|