NEW DOCUMENT INTERFACE
An Intuitive Document Interface
Lets You Get Straight to the Point
Tevera’s document interface has the simplicity of an offline document with the sophistication of a networked system fit to your needs. The default view displays the document itself, while a series of collapsible tabs keeps you a click away from flexible viewing options, detailed document information, and ways to share and discuss the document with others.
- Documents open directly to the form fields for fast and easy completion or review
- An open document fills more of your workspace, keeping you centered on the task at-hand
- Collapsible tabs in the upper right of your document provide further detail and expanded options for viewing and sharing with others.
- A quick-access icon in the lower left corner provides a list of recently-opened docs, so you can pick up where you left off (Student Environment only).
- Viewing options
- Table of Contents (document collapsed to expandable section headers)
- Long view (view all fields in a singular page)
- Paged view (view fields by document section)
- Print view (for when you’re feeling nostalgic and want an external PDF or hard copy)
- Document details for organization and tracking
- Who created the document and who it’s about
- Dates document was created and completed
- Document status from In Progress to Complete
- Interactive features
- Quick visibility on who the document has been shared with
- Share the document with someone new! (permissions-based)
- Click on clearly-marked sections of a document to add a comment for collaboration and follow-up
- Comment Navigation allows quick scrolling between document comments, so nothing gets overlooked